As usual, I’m behind schedule – but here are some photos of the pink gown as I tried it on last week with (most) of the pieces of the whole costume.
The puffs are poofed, ribbon trim is on, and the skirt is looking finished!
Just to prove that I have actually accomplished something since last blogging about this project! In fact, I’ve gotten more done than I thought, because the skirt is just about finished.
Well, I’m going to be quite busy with work stuff over the next few weeks, and most likely won’t be doing much sewing. I should pick it up again sometime after February. In the meantime, though, I did get a bit of a start on my cosplays!
It’s that time of year again! …time to start prepping for Anime Central, that is. My sister and I have made our choices of costumes for this year, and it’s a pretty good lineup: